When you demand heat you can count on to guide you through harsh winters, choose AirEase boilers in Williamsport, Pennsylvania.
Boilers carry a reputation for not heating your home efficiently, but innovative AirEase machines carry up to a 95% AFUE rating.* These boilers are created to work with existing radiator or under-floor heating systems to deliver energy-efficient warmth all through the cold season.
Not only are they effective, AirEase boilers are meant to last. They feature elements like cast-iron heat exchangers and titanium burners. Made without a burning pilot light, they’re also safer and more useful than ever.
You can decide on gas-fired water boilers, oil-fired water boilers or gas-fired steam boilers. Unsure which model is right for your space? Our heating and cooling professionals can offer some support. Call us at 570-326-4450 today and we’ll help you determine the right match for your home.
Lennox Boiler Comparison Card
Lennox® boilers are designed to easily integrate with your system and offer energy-efficient comfort through even the coldest winters. Click to download our current Lennox boiler product comparison card.
Receive up to $1,000 in rebates and finance a new AirEase system for as low as $132 a month!
Get 6 months of no payments when you finance a AirEase system for as little as $132 a month* and get rebates up to $1,000 on a AirEase Ultimate Comfort System**
Offer Ends June 11, 2022
5 Advantages of Going with a Boiler System
High-efficiency boilers have an assortment of perks, such as:
- Simple maintenance—Boilers have no ducts to keep up and no filters to trade out. Even better, boilers won’t blast dust through your home.
- Stops allergy circulation—Boilers don’t mobilize allergens, so they are a great alternative for those who suffer from allergies.
- Enhanced zone control—The zone control you have with a boiler is difficult to beat.
- No more dry air—The arid air correlated with colder months isn’t a consequence for houses with boiler systems, since radiant heat doesn’t generally dry out your environment.
- No issues with closed off vents—You won’t have to be anxious about cutting off the vent openings in your home when you have a radiant heat system. You also don’t have to go on keeping doors open to stimulate heat moves through your home.
We are ready to serve you
We’re Ready to Help You Find the Right Boiler for Your Place
Boilers are an energy-saving and budget-friendly way to warm your home. Reach Lycoming Heating Company at 570-326-4450 as soon as possible or contact us online today about installing a new boiler.
*Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) measures an appliance’s efficiency in converting fuel into heat over the course of a year.